in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 192 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Happy New Year 2024

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Happy New Year 2024  (Read 219 times)

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Happy New Year 2024
« on: December 30, 2023, 11:20:18 PM »

And so we come to the end of 2023. The list of contributors heard from has increased,. Much has happened.
We thank Mark and the administrators for the usually thankless work they do to keep the place going.
We thank those who keep adding to the collection, which keeps growing. So thanks Lyons, Freddy Fly, Downunder Dan, Movielover, Frabig and Paw Broon, to name some of the usual suspects. I thank the crew of the Reading Group for the often surprising and always stimulating choices for books to discuss. So, thanks Robb, Quirky Quokka, the occasional guests, and Kingcat (BluesMan), BluesMan we wish you well and hope we will still receive the occasional comment or two.
If you are a regular and I've missed you, apologies. 
If you are reading this and are newly registered or a lurker, we'd love you to join us and join in.Take the plunge!
The world may be going to hell in a handbasket, but to all at CB+, lets have a great 2024.
Cheers.       
ip icon Logged

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Happy New Year 2024
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 11:47:03 PM »

Here in California the final day of 2023 is about halfway done. Not my favorite year, I admit.

May all of you have a pleasant and prosperous New Year. Thanks to Mark and all our contribs for providing the stuff dreams are made of, and easing the voyage through the (almost) past year.
ip icon Logged

lyons

message icon
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 04:09:32 AM »

Happy New Year to all members.  Eat, Drink and be Merry - The Lord is come.
ip icon Logged

Robb_K

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 06:16:43 AM »

Happy New Year, everyone!  Yes, and a big thanks to The Administrators, mods, and, above all, the comics buyers, uploaders, and scanners, who bring all of us the reading entertainment we love and appreciate so much.  I also wish to thank the Forum contributors, who provide expert knowledge of the publishers, comic book and comic strip series, and artists and writers, as well as fans who provide us opinions on the comics quality and entertainment value.  To all of us, I wish a happy, healthy, and prosperous new Year of 2024. 
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 09:16:46 AM »

A happy New Year to all who make CB+ such a great community.

This may seem a bit old fashioned, but in the words I've heard all my life,
"A guid New Year tae yin an' a'"

Paw.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.