in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Can someone scan Charltons Lawbreakers and Suspense Stories #10? Please

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Can someone scan Charltons Lawbreakers and Suspense Stories #10? Please  (Read 2279 times)

amazing4

My Dad did a story in there and I can't find it to buy ANYWHERE  :-\...thanks guys.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: Can someone scan Charltons Lawbreakers and Suspense Stories #10? Please
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 03:58:16 PM »

My Dad did a story in there and I can't find it to buy ANYWHERE  :-\...thanks guys.

Hopefully these will show up now. However, please be clear on the issue(s) you are looking for. From the header, I assume you are looking for Lawbreakers #10 and Suspense stories #10.

Are these the correct titles? Are they Charlton or early Fawcett?

B.
ip icon Logged

JonTheScanner

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 07:32:24 PM »

I assume he means Lawbreakers Suspense Stories #10.  That's what Lawbreakers was renamed with its tenth issue before becoming Strange Suspense Stories with #16.  This is not one that JVJ owns however I do believe I know a scanner who does own it if my notes are correct, so I'll try to see if I can induce a scan.
ip icon Logged

amazing4

message icon
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 11:03:47 PM »

Jon you are correct. I screwed up the title. It is one book called Lawbreakers Suspense Stories #10. It was published by Charlton in the 50's. Apparently my Dad, Dennis Laugen, inked a couple stories in there. He died in 1974 and we kids had no idea he did comic art until a few months ago. Weird. An upload would be really appreciated. Thanks.
ip icon Logged

amazing4

message icon
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 01:57:30 PM »

Anyone out there in comic land have #10?
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 07:28:58 PM »

Anyone out there in comic land have #10?

Lawbreakers Suspense Stories #10
http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?dlid=13205

B.

actually try
http://goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?dlid=13216

I moved it to the right subfolder

J.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:50:14 PM by JonTheScanner »
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.