in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Speed Comics 21

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Speed Comics 21  (Read 2394 times)

Mindshadow

• VIP
message icon
Speed Comics 21
« on: September 19, 2010, 11:33:11 PM »

Whenever I try to read this comic or Feature Comics 22 a box appear and says "this archive is not a valid ZIP archive".  What is wrong with these two uploads by AquagirlTX?
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: Speed Comics 21
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 11:38:16 PM »

Whenever I try to read this comic or Feature Comics 22 a box appear and says "this archive is not a valid ZIP archive".  What is wrong with these two uploads by AquagirlTX?

Actually, AquagirlTX nor Freddyfly uploaded these two, I did.

Remember that you've had this this problem often, yes? Use the same procedures as before in order to read these. I can open and read both with CDisplay.

Because once again, these are not bad uploads. Just because you cannot read them with the gear you are using, does not mean that they are bad uploads. Right?

B.
ip icon Logged

Mindshadow

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 01:07:08 AM »

"Remember that you've had this this problem often, yes? Use the same procedures as before in order to read these."

What "procedures" are those?
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 01:31:12 AM »

"Remember that you've had this this problem often, yes? Use the same procedures as before in order to read these."

What "procedures" are those?

I give up.  :'(

With the aid of the following programs -- TUGZip, IZArc, Filzip, and CDisplay -- I can open any file presented on GAC.

As an illustration, let us say that I downloaded Wings #98, but cannot read it in CDisplay. As a solution, I use one of the aforementioned programs, Filzip in this case, and unzipped the individual jpegs into a new folder. Afterward, I can open the new folder in CDisplay and read the comic with no problems.
- B.
ip icon Logged

Mindshadow

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 01:41:17 AM »

I'm sorry I made you cry :-[
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 02:08:29 AM »

I'm sorry I made you cry :-[

Its not really you...life comes as one fast outside of Golden Age Comic Book Land.  :-\
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.