in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,816 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

AI Reimagining Ghost Rider (Rex Fury)

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: AI Reimagining Ghost Rider (Rex Fury)  (Read 31 times)

gregjh

message icon
AI Reimagining Ghost Rider (Rex Fury)
« on: April 18, 2024, 05:49:25 AM »

Hi guys, it's been a while as I've been working a lot. I dropped by to read Tim Holt 36. In this edition Rex Fury allows himself to be drugged by having his coffee spiked. The drug stops him from enforcing the law. It was a fun read but I did feel the storyline was a bit silly even by the standards of the age.

Anyway, inspired by the fizzfop youtube channel again, I tried to get AI to reimagine the GA Ghost Rider. Unfortunately, even when given specific prompts and negative prompts, every AI engine wants to believe that the Nicholas Cage style Ghost Rider was, and is, the original. I had to be very clear about the style to get a response that even remotely resembles the Rex Fury version. I prefer the second one but the original is still best.

ip icon Logged

nzumel

message icon
Re: AI Reimagining Ghost Rider (Rex Fury)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 05:16:40 PM »

The second one's not bad, though the horse's legs are ... interesting.

I honestly don't have the patience to talk an AI through creating an image. It's almost less effort to learn how to draw.  ;)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.