in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Veri Best Sure Fire Comics 001 (upgrade)

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Veri Best Sure Fire Comics 001 (upgrade)  (Read 1717 times)

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Veri Best Sure Fire Comics 001 (upgrade)
« on: October 20, 2010, 02:17:55 AM »

I use winrar and it's telling me this file is corrupt. I can see one jpeg in the file but can't actually open it. I've also had problems with many of jodyanimators files. All the Fightin' Army, Fightin Marines ones.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: Veri Best Sure Fire Comics 001 (upgrade)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 02:23:37 AM »

I use winrar and it's telling me this file is corrupt. I can see one jpeg in the file but can't actually open it. I've also had problems with many of jodyanimators files. All the Fightin' Army, Fightin Marines ones.

I have absolutely no problem with VBSFC #1. It is a wonderful treat and I hope you can open it. Unlike a small number, I also have no problems with Jodyanimator's stuff or freddyfly's -- I don't use winrar -- mainly because I'm not impressed with it. Remember, I use a bunch of different programs to open and read the file here -- CDisplay, TUGZip, IZArc, Filzip -- these rarely fail me.

Are you using anything other than winrar?

B.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 03:00:15 AM »

Jody is using a mac. In making cbz it adds an extra zip extension. You need to remove the .zip and the files work fine
ip icon Logged

srca1941

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 03:16:59 PM »

Veri Best Sure Fire is just a plain zip, or at least it was when I created/uploaded it. Nothing fancy done to it, so it should be fine. If you continue to have problems with it, PM me, I'll upload it to my website, and send you a new link.

-Eric
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 08:28:16 PM »

I only use winrar but I'll try another one. The IT folks here like IZarc so maybe I'll give it a try. I'll renaming the files again.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.