in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

wonder

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: wonder  (Read 2911 times)

Tuppen2000

• VIP
message icon
wonder
« on: March 06, 2011, 12:28:17 AM »

This section shows the limits the admin has imposed on you for downloading files. The bandwidth limit is the total size allowed for all of your downloads. The file limits show the total number of files you are allowed to download. The times show how long you have before these limits expire or are reset. If either of your limits reaches zero you will not be able to download files.
Reset limits is off. When either of your limits reach zero you will not be allowed to download any more files

why won't I be able to download any more comics when my bandwidth and why is the reset limit off?
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: wonder
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 12:47:07 AM »

This section shows the limits the admin has imposed on you for downloading files. The bandwidth limit is the total size allowed for all of your downloads. The file limits show the total number of files you are allowed to download. The times show how long you have before these limits expire or are reset. If either of your limits reaches zero you will not be able to download files.
Reset limits is off. When either of your limits reach zero you will not be allowed to download any more files

why won't I be able to download any more comics when my bandwidth and why is the reset limit off?

Why are you breaking our bowling balls over this?!  ??? ??? ???

I personally loaded you up the last time you asked, and you haven't even used up anything near what was loaded. I hear you. We all hear you. Everything has been accounted for and guess what -- we've heard you. Honest. As must as you are on us, we are taking ourselves to task and I can tell you that things are being worked on. People are being paid to bring about a newer improved BETTER system. Models will be in place that will enable members that choose to, to be able to download to their heart's content.

Until then, all I can do...is ask you to be patient. Keep in touch. Post. Let us know when you need more downloads.

Regards,
Boox909
ip icon Logged

Tuppen2000

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 05:24:20 AM »

No I thought wouldent be able to download any more comics ever when it reached to zero, that's what the impression I got*L*!

sorry english isent my native language and sorry if I did anything to offend I apologize, it is not my intention to do so!
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 05:27:08 AM »

No I thought wouldent be able to download any more comics ever when it reached to zero, that's what the impression I got*L*!

sorry english isent my native language and sorry if I did anything to offend I apologize, it is not my intention to do so!

Rest assured that we will not leave you or other members high and dry. We want people to download comics and I personally will not be happy unless people are downloading.

A revamp is coming...it is taking time, but we will have a streamlined site that works better.

Again, no worries...you (or any other member) needs to download, let us know.

Regards,
Boox
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.