in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,820 books
 New: 187 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Silver Age

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Silver Age  (Read 2118 times)

Eddie73

• VIP
message icon
Silver Age
« on: April 22, 2012, 10:39:50 PM »

Wanted to say I'm loving all the Charlton comics. By some strange coincidence (?), they are mostly ones that fill gaps in my collection.

Any chance of more Silver Age being uploaded, Charlton or otherwise?
ip icon Logged

josemas

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Silver Age
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 02:29:18 PM »

It's quite likely that you will be seeing more Silver Age Charltons in the fairly near future.

Stay Tuned

Joe
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »

I have several more scanned and unscanned that will be making there way to the site
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 02:17:43 PM »

I thought by January 1968 Charlton had gotten the memo and started proper copyright. We had a copy of Outer Space from the later series in GA. When I check it the indicia is from November 1968 with no copyright.
It looks like we can look more closely and more books might be available.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.