in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,816 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

My retro golden age hero group shots

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: My retro golden age hero group shots  (Read 3310 times)

fate man

message icon
My retro golden age hero group shots
« on: January 14, 2013, 01:54:43 AM »

This is a group shot featuring a retro golden age superhero team i created:
the united squadron of america.
It is comprised of seven members:
Victory man-the team's leader,and a shield weilding patriotic hero
Victory woman-victory man's girlfriend,and a patriotic heroine
Daredouble-disc-throwing champion of justice
Speedvolt-african-american super-speedster
the ghost of justice-supernatural being from another dimension
Shadowowl-winged nocturnal hero
phantomask-costumed defender of justice
Bios to come soon.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: My retro golden age hero group shots
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 03:38:28 AM »

Look forward to the bios and maybe a story
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 01:10:41 PM »

Look forward to the bios and maybe a story

Thanks for the compliment.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:37:55 PM by fate man »
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 10:50:24 PM »

Here is the first bio:
Victory Man
January 1940:the united states government had established project:victory,whose purpose was to create a super-powered being capable of battling the nazi menace.
joe smith,a united states government agent was approached by a government representative who convinced him to participate in the project.
smith agreed,and the next day,was taken to a top secret facility in capital city.
there,he was subjected to an energy ray treatment,which gave him superhuman strength,stamina,and agility.
after being trained in the use of his abilities,smith was given a shield,and the costumed identity of victory man.
victory man soon went into action against the nazis,and foiled several nazi plots.
victory man is a founding member and leader of the united squadron of america.
ip icon Logged

blackshade9

message icon
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 03:17:46 AM »

Dear Fate Man

If you'd like to make your characters available for other people to use, you might be interested in posting your pictures and bios to the Public Domain Superheroes Wiki.  It features mainly golden age material, but it also has a section for open source characters. A number of people have contributed their original work to PDSH over the years, and I'm sure your retro-style superheroes would be welcome there, too.

Ciao, Blackshade.
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 12:00:31 PM »

Dear Fate Man

If you'd like to make your characters available for other people to use, you might be interested in posting your pictures and bios to the Public Domain Superheroes Wiki.  It features mainly golden age material, but it also has a section for open source characters. A number of people have contributed their original work to PDSH over the years, and I'm sure your retro-style superheroes would be welcome there, too.

Ciao, Blackshade.

Thanks,but I would rather keep them for myself.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.