in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,816 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Formation of the Milson Fass Silver League

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Formation of the Milson Fass Silver League  (Read 1297 times)

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Formation of the Milson Fass Silver League
« on: March 13, 2013, 01:45:54 AM »

Van Crawford and Lucius Pindle sat under an umbrella at the beach reading comic books. In the water floating idly was their pal Anti-man. Van's wealth allowed him to have an extensive collection of some very rare old comics and he shared them with his friend.

Lucius: "Wow, van you have some really great stuff here. If not for you I never would be able to read these Golden Comics about Captain Marvelous and the Marvelous Family and all the other characters in Whizzy and Masterful Comics. There will never be heroes like these Golden Age greats again. I think they should have teamed up more often and formed the Golden League. Man would that have been an awesome group and some great reading. We are great super team but there are not many of us and the Golden Age has passed us by."

Van: "But that does not mean we could not recruit some more heroes and form a Silver League.

Lucius: "SUPER IDEA!" I know that I have mentioned a thousand times that my cousin Todd is secretly Super Guardsman. I talk to him a lot and we have done some fun things together. I know that he would love to join. Our professor at Dartmore College is Professor Marvel who everyone knows is Captain Xam. I could talk with him about joining our Silver League. He teaches us all the time about the science of being super and he knows all about us. He has mentioned how important team work can be. I'll bet that he would love the camaraderie of a team like the Silver League."

Van: Whalloping Woppers this sounds like a really great plan. I wonder if Grollo would like to join us. Since he moved to the equator to stay warm we don't see him very often. But as Saucerman I can zip us down there quicker than Windys drive through service. Let's go tell my girlfriend Candy Kane about our idea and plan."

Our heroes go to the world's number one candy store to see the beautiful Candy Kane confectioner extraordinaire. With a little help from Van she was able to introduce her candies to the world. She then started a franchise and is almost as wealthy as Van. Actually she makes more than he does but we won't tell Van.

Van: "Candy come give me a kiss goodbye."

Candy: "What Van, where are you going?

Van: Tinman and I are going to fly down to visit Grollo and ask him to join our team."

Candy: "What team are you talking about? Have you boys been working on some silly ideas again?

Van: Lucius and are going to ask Captain Xam and Super Guardsman to join with us and Anti-man in our crime fighting exploits. We thought that Grollo would be a great addition to our group.

Candy: "What about little old me?

Van: "Leaping Licorice how could we let you come along on our dangerous missions. You might get hurt, after all your just a normal girl."

With that comment ringing in her ears, Candy opens her mouth and turns to Tinman. She begins to emit a high pitched sound. Tinman is taken by surprise. He begins to shake and his suit of armor vibrates right off of him. Fortunately Lucius is wearing his boxer on this day. He is standing there in his Wizard of Oz underwear totally shocked his hands crossed over his crotch in embarrassed.

Van: "What in Chocolate Cherries just happened?"

Candy couldn't help but give a little chuckle at Lucius as he put his armor back on. His skinny little milksop
body rushing to pick up the pieces and cover himself up. Lucius was the boy that 98 pound weaklings used to bully. That was before he built his armor. It should go to show everyone how dangerous it can be to pick on a nerd. What they may lack in body muscle they make up for in brain muscle. With the comic book character Man o' Iron as his example he built some armor to rival that of Stony Shark. Of course he could not fly because the jets to lift that much weight would themselves increase the weight beyond what they could lift. He was able to make the armor bullet prove and able to lift great weights and pack one heck of a punch. He could always hop on Saucerman for a lift of any distance.

Candy: "I didn't tell you before because I did not want you to worry. Do you remember one of your early adventures when you fought the Lunita the Moon Witch? She left after you broke her sonic guitar. Well she returned not long ago. She came by the here looking for you because she saw one of our ads on her lunascope where you hock the shop."

Van: "Crying Canolies how long ago was this?"

Candy: "It was about two months ago. She came and said that she wanted to take you to the moon with her to be her husband. I let her know right away what I thought of that idea. She did not take kindly to knowing that you already had me as a girlfriend. She pulled out her sonic guitar to zap me back and I fell in a vat of my brand new experimental recipe. The sonic waves and formula together gave me my sugar blast sound shout."

Van: "Were you hurt?"

Candy: "No my love I was not hurt."

Van: "Chuckling Chicken I am so glad but also worried. I hope that you do not plan on going out and putting yourself in danger just because you have these powers. You surely can not join our Silver League I would worry too much about you getting hurt."

Candy: "Van dear do you remember your last battle with Syntho the Third Patchwork Man? When it looked like he might defeat you there was a funny sound and he appeared to trip and fall over. That was me. I have following and helping on your adventures for  the last couple months. So you may want to reconsider letting me join the team.

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.