in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

What about an archive of the Black Cat?

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: What about an archive of the Black Cat?  (Read 1249 times)

bluskies

message icon
What about an archive of the Black Cat?
« on: May 29, 2013, 11:15:18 PM »

Hi,

I'm not the person to do it (my tech skills are lousy) but with a number of featured GA heroes and heroines being given "archive editions" here, is there any among us who would be willing to collect the Harvey adventures of the Black Cat together in an archive or two?  I realize that among the issues on the website, #2 is still missing #2 and there may be some odd Speed Comics or the like, but the Pocket Comics are there and the BCs.  Anyway, I just wanted to pass on my suggestion.  She has always been my favorite female comic hero and it would be fun to have all the adventures in one place. 
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: What about an archive of the Black Cat?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 02:45:55 AM »

We have had people hone their tech skill here. It would be a great project for you to try. Here are the steps. Make sure show extensions is turned on. If you can see .cbz or .cbr then they are. Change .cbz to zip and .cbr to .rar then when you click on them a program will open to make them into individual .jpg files. Collect the jpg files and you have an archive. Might be fun for you to try.
ip icon Logged

Roygbiv666

• VIP
message icon
Re: What about an archive of the Black Cat?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 03:18:45 AM »

As the old saying goes, "if I can do it, anyone can". It's tedious work, but it's not difficult.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.