in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Luminita

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Luminita  (Read 1309 times)

betino1995

• VIP
message icon
Luminita
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:33:42 PM »

I would like to create a new subsection in Romanian section with the title "Luminita"  in wich I want to introduce a new magazine dedicated to the Romanian Comunist children.
"Luminita" is a Romanian Comunist children magazine which appeared in March 25, 1953 and replaced "Pogonici" magazine and followed its numerotation from 1953.
One of the last issue of "Pogonici" magazine (5) is already posted here on the site with Stalin as main theme.
The very last issue (6) also with Stalin on the cover and main theme is followed by number 7 of "Luminita" (in fact the first with this title) and appeared between March 1953 and December 1989, the year of the Comunist Regime collapse in Romania and in Europe.
I hope to be able to find more issues of this magazine from that period, at least until the 1960s.   
My best wishes for you !
:)

ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Luminita
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 04:26:58 AM »

You got it. Thanks for the contributions
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Luminita
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 10:14:05 AM »

Hi I see that the section is now up with a couple of comics in :)

I think the earlier ones will be fine but the very late ones might be too modern for us!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.