Tiger Tim's Weekly was published by The Amalgamated Press based at Fleetway House in Farringdon Street, London.
Tiger Tim made his first appearance in a colour supplement to 'The World And His Wife', a weekly paper aimed at domestic servants. He then appeared as a regular in 'The Rainbow' on 14th February 1914.
Five years after this outing, he was launched with his own paper, originally called 'Tiger Tim's Tales' it ran from 1st June 1919 until 24th January 1920, when it was renamed 'Tiger Tim's Weekly'. This format ran until 12th November 1921. It was relaunched as a colour comic on the 19th November 1921, and continued as such until 18th May 1940 when it was incorporated again into 'The Rainbow'.
It ran for approximately 1100 issues and was aimed at very young children.