in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

We Are Seven Today!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: We Are Seven Today!  (Read 2291 times)

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
We Are Seven Today!
« on: July 26, 2013, 12:19:49 PM »

Well actually I wrote the wrong day in my diary I thought is was the 26th so I missed our birthday by two days ... typical incompetence on my part!

July 24 2006 the domain name goldenagecomics.co.uk was registered. Despite a few bumps and knocks over that time, here we are seven years later fitter and stronger than ever before!

Just over a year ago there was a relaunch that included our new trendy name, but underneath the hood there beats the engine of GAC, as the original site was affectionately named.

Birthdays need presents and we now have two a year: origins and relaunch. The relaunch present was the Newsstand https://comicbookplus.com/?cbplus=yns_home that everyone can enjoy and this time our origins birthday present is for those of you who run websites and blogs. An amazing deal to advertise on CB+ for a buck a day!

If you do not live in the USA DO NOT WORRY ... as long as you have a PAYPAL account we can do business!  To find out more click on the "Dollar A Day" square that appears at the top of every page. Or you can just check it out here https://comicbookplus.com/?cbplus=advertiseoncomicbookplus

I have also put a post in the Shameless Self-Promotion Section.

But anyway Happy Birthday to us (two days late lol) and a HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE for helping CB+ get to where it is today. And I can promise you, there are a whole lot of new goodies coming very soon!
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: We Are Seven Today!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 03:16:15 AM »

Congrats Mark.
You've made the old guard proud.  The old girl never looked better.
;D
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.