in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 193 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Cannot Log on or Download

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Cannot Log on or Download  (Read 2232 times)

Babs

message icon
Cannot Log on or Download
« on: March 26, 2010, 03:36:29 AM »

Hi all!! I have tried everything and still cannot log on, and I cannot download either I get database error whenever I try logging on or downloading  ??? Please advise and thank you. Babs
ip icon Logged

JVJ

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Cannot Log on or Download
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 04:26:11 AM »

Babs,
please read some of the other posts. NOBODY can log on for downloads. We're ALL waiting for things to be fixed.

READ.

Peace, Jim (|:{>
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »

Man, I am getting so many flashbacks to "I can't download! Where's my bandwidth!" Oy vey!  ::)
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 10:14:43 AM »

No need to respond. Anyone who wants to can look in the posts and see that everyone is having the problem. If they do not want to take the time to look do not worry about them
ip icon Logged

bbbrown

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »

No need to respond. Anyone who wants to can look in the posts and see that everyone is having the problem. If they do not want to take the time to look do not worry about them

Hey, it might be a good thing...it actually gave me a little bit of time as I didn't have stuff to check and add dates, page counts and so onto and actual posts more messages today than any other day in almost 2 yrs on the site now.
ip icon Logged

Babs

message icon
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 09:46:27 PM »

Ok np and understand and thank you very much!!!
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 10:28:01 PM »

Ok np and understand and thank you very much!!!

Let us know if you need any further help.

B.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.