in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,470 books
 New: 224 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

DarkMark's uploads redux

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 44

topic icon Author Topic: DarkMark's uploads redux  (Read 282490 times)

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
Re: DarkMark's uploads redux
« Reply #900 on: September 07, 2009, 03:59:01 AM »

The latest is EXCITING COMICS #17, uploaded via sitelink.  All fiche, all yours, all Terrorific.  Enjoy.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #901 on: September 07, 2009, 05:59:09 AM »

Now available thanks DM
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #902 on: September 15, 2009, 05:18:51 AM »

Yvw, Narf.  Now, for this weekend, I've uploaded an ish of KATY KEENE which was not my scans, two issues of ZIP COMICS which mostly weren't my scans (I added a few fichers to make them c2c), and EXCITING COMICS #35, which really was my scans.  Enjoy.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #903 on: September 17, 2009, 06:10:43 PM »

Thanks DM!
I've added them to the site.

Just a note - EXCITING COMICS #17 has duplicate pages.  I've sent you a PM about it.

Nice to be back!
-Yoc
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #904 on: September 17, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »

Welcome back Yoc. Hope we did not break anything while you were gone. And I do not think it took as long to fill the 100 last issues this time as last time.
ip icon Logged

JonTheScanner

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #905 on: September 18, 2009, 12:49:12 AM »

Darkmark,

Thanks for the upgrades to Zip (There does seem to be an extraneous page but it's not numbered the same and is easy to discard.)

Do you have fiche of Zip #36 and 37?  Our scan 36 is missing 2 cfs (Only 4 pages are indicated with missing, but I assume it should eb 68 pages total like all the previous issues not 64).  Our 37 has 61 images including a poor cover.  It appears to be missing four covers and teh centerfold.
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #906 on: September 18, 2009, 06:32:54 AM »

Sorry, but what you see is what I've got.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #907 on: September 18, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »

Fixed versions of Hit14 and Exciting17 from DM are now up!
:)
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #908 on: September 21, 2009, 06:29:06 AM »

Thanks, Yoc.  Now, for your enjoyment, we present EXCITING COMICS #53, with Miss Masque, the Black Terror, and some other folks you'll probably never hear of again.  Find out what they were like before Alan Moore and Alex Ross got their grubby little hands on them. ;-)
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #909 on: September 21, 2009, 08:23:44 AM »

Another one I stitched together:  JUMBO COMICS #42, not complete but completer (52 out of 68 pages).  Composed of Freddyfly's scans plus the Ghost Gallery scans by Pappy.  Going up soon on an FTP near you.
ip icon Logged

dhfh

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #910 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:16 PM »

Thanks, Yoc.  Now, for your enjoyment, we present EXCITING COMICS #53, with Miss Masque, the Black Terror, and some other folks you'll probably never hear of again.  Find out what they were like before Alan Moore and Alex Ross got their grubby little hands on them. ;-)

Oh boy, yet another Exciting!  Thanks for all of these DM, and keep them coming for as long as you can!

DHFH
ip icon Logged

dhfh

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #911 on: September 21, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »

Fixed versions of Hit14 and Exciting17 from DM are now up!

Sorry to have be the bearer of cold water, but Exciting #17 still has at least 1 duplicate page: pages 21 and 23 are still the same.

DHFH
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #912 on: September 21, 2009, 02:38:08 PM »

Damn, thanks for telling us DH... hopefully DM can fix it.
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #913 on: September 22, 2009, 01:31:09 AM »

I've got a recorrected version of EXCITING #17 on the FTP and that BETTER be the end of it! ;-)
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #914 on: September 22, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

Looks good to me DM, going up now.
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #915 on: September 27, 2009, 01:19:16 AM »

Well, I've stitched together a more complete (but still missing some pages) version of BLACK TERROR #25 from the two versions we have and I've posted it to the FTP.  Also, our "BLACK TERROR #1" is actually BT #13, and I'm upping a version with the correct front cover.  We need to delete the phony BT #1.  None of these are my scans, but I thought you'd want to know.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #916 on: September 27, 2009, 06:00:25 AM »

Thanks DM!
Great catch on BT#1.  Keltner Index confirms it's 13 as well.
ip icon Logged

krankyboy

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #917 on: September 28, 2009, 12:53:37 AM »

Thanks so much for the updated Black Terrors, DM. I don't remember the Canadian copy upload of #25 having that final BT story, which was a lot of fun and great to read (hence the book being more complete). Not to mention that the artwork is smashing. :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 12:56:48 AM by krankyboy »
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #918 on: September 28, 2009, 01:45:28 AM »

Yup, Narf, Robinson and Meskin are always a joy to behold.  And speaking of the Black Terror, I'm just now uploading EXCITING COMICS #55 to the FTP, which not only contains another BT story but the origin of Judy of the Jungle!  Hope the mods grab it soon.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #919 on: September 28, 2009, 05:38:28 AM »

Thanks DM!
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #920 on: September 29, 2009, 12:31:42 AM »

Yvw, Yoc.  And now it's EXCITING COMICS #57, with another Black Terror tale and Judy of the Jungle's showdown with Kurt Von Saber.  On the FTP, so grab it fast.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #921 on: September 29, 2009, 01:00:27 AM »

Available to the world thanks Dark
ip icon Logged

dhfh

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #922 on: September 29, 2009, 02:54:11 AM »

Yvw, Yoc.  And now it's EXCITING COMICS #57, with another Black Terror tale and Judy of the Jungle's showdown with Kurt Von Saber.  On the FTP, so grab it fast.

Yeah!  More Exciting Comics!  More BT!  Thanks eversomuch, DM, and please keep them coming for as long as you can!

DHFH

(P.S.  I hope this doesn't mean you're about to say "sorry, that's all there is..." like you've had to when others have cheered you on.  Fingers crossed against it!)
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #923 on: September 29, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »

Nope.  We have a few more Excitings left, then we start on Thrilling.  Have faith.
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #924 on: September 30, 2009, 05:58:52 AM »

Just uploaded EXCITING COMICS #61 to the FTP, along with several completed versions of other issues using other folks' scans and my fiche.  Enjoy.
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 44

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.