in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Uploads By Mr_Goldenage

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

topic icon Author Topic: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage  (Read 101029 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Green Mask Comics Vol #1 compilation part 2 (of 3)
« Reply #350 on: March 11, 2016, 03:57:35 AM »

Green Mask Comics Vol #1 compilation part 2 - Continuing Issue # 3 stories and the Stories from Issue #'s 4, 5, and 2 stories from issue # 6 from Green Mask Comics. Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Part 3 of Green Mask Comics Vol. # 1 issue #'s (Last two stories of) 6, 7, 8, and issue # 9, Next. Then....Green Mask II (Johnny Green Version), Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Green Mask Comics Vol #1 compilation part 3 (of 3)
« Reply #351 on: March 11, 2016, 08:26:48 PM »

Green Mask Comics Vol #1 compilation part 3 - The End of Green Mask (& Domino the Miracle Boy) Version I. Green Mask Comics issue # 6 (2 stories), 7, 8 and issue # 9. Next Green Mask Comics Issue # 10 & 11 and Vol # 2. Featuring The Johnny Green Green Mask (II) Part 1. Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Narfstars Gold Medal Update
« Reply #352 on: March 11, 2016, 10:43:03 PM »

Gold Medal pages completed 66....looks like it will be two vol. due to size of jpegs. Want the 1st half now or both when completely done? Let me know.....

RB
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Green Mask II Compilation Part 1 (of 2)
« Reply #353 on: March 13, 2016, 01:07:22 AM »

Green Mask II Compilation Part 1 - The Johnny Green version of the Green Mask begins. Walter Green, Johnny's father is the Green Mask as well as his son. Does this version (Walter Green) pre-date the Michael Shelby Green Mask? Stories are from Green Mask Comics Vol. # 1 issue #'s 10 & 11. Also Green Mask Comics Vol. # 2, issue #'s 1, 2, 3, and the 1st story from issue # 4. Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Next Part 2 of Green Mask 2.0. Enjoy!

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Green Mask II Compilation Part 2 (of 2)
« Reply #354 on: March 15, 2016, 03:44:59 PM »

Green Mask II Compilation Part 2 - Green Mask II (Johnny Green version), from Green Mask Comics Vol #2, issue #'s 4 (1 story), 5, 6, 7, and the balance of Green Mask II stories from All Good Comics, All Great Comics, Book of Comics, and Everybody's Comic. Next?..... Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Gold Medal Comics (Alt ver)
« Reply #355 on: March 15, 2016, 08:55:33 PM »

Gold Medal Comics (Alt ver) - Mr. Narfstar's scans "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Hope you all like it. 133 pages. Cambridge House.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Mystery Men Comics Compilation Part 1 (of 3)
« Reply #356 on: March 18, 2016, 08:10:46 AM »

Blue Beetle Mystery Men Comics Compilation Part 1 - The Mystery Men Comics years issue #'s 1 through issue # 15. Next Part 2. Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy/

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Re: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #357 on: March 18, 2016, 11:40:54 AM »

Rick Evans Compilation from Fox Feature Syndicate. Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Mystery Men Comics Compilation Part 2 (of 3)
« Reply #358 on: March 18, 2016, 08:27:00 PM »

Blue Beetle Mystery Men Comics Compilation Part 2 - The Mystery Men Comics years issue #'s 16 through # 24, next Part 3. Scans from CB+ "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Mystery Men Comics Compilation Part 3 (of 3)
« Reply #359 on: March 20, 2016, 01:40:05 AM »

Blue Beetle Mystery Men Comics Compilation Part 3 - The Mystery Men Comics issue #'s 25 through # 31. Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Next Blue Beetle Comics years Part 1 & The Big 3 run (Fox Features). Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 1 (of 3)
« Reply #360 on: March 23, 2016, 06:22:22 AM »

Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 1 - The Blue Beetle Comics years: Fox Feature Syndicate Pre WW II - A "New" Origin for the Blue Beetle (Much like the Green Mask and the Flame when they got their own book) but then reprints from Mystery Men Comics and also the first use of the Vitamin 2X that gave the Blue Beetle super powers (although not permanent powers it seems). This is issue #'s 1, 2 & 3. Next Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 2. Scans greatfuly from the scanners on CB+ and "Edited" By Mr_Goldenage..... 166 pages!. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 06:56:31 AM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 2 (of 3)
« Reply #361 on: March 24, 2016, 09:49:59 AM »

Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 2 - Blue Beetle Comics issue #'s 4 through issue # 7. The Blue Beetle now has Vitamin 2X in pill form (Shades of Hourman!). Rather good stories here. Scans provided by the awesome scanners found here @ CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. 182 pages Folks! Next Part 3 of the Fox Pre WW II years, then the Big 3 run. Enjoy!

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 3 (of 3)
« Reply #362 on: March 26, 2016, 05:08:38 AM »

Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 3 - The end of the Fox Feature Syndicate Pre W.W. II run of Blue Beetle Comics issue #'s 8 through # 11. The Blue Beetle goes from yellow gloves and belt to red gloves and belt with yellow belt buckle (but no Blue Scarab inside of yellow belt buckle circle!). The Next issue would start at the Holyoke Publishing Company. Next up is the Blue Beetle run in Big 3 Comics, then the Holyoke War Years. Scans provided by the great guys n gals here @ CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. 176 pages! Enjoy!

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #363 on: March 26, 2016, 09:16:35 PM »

Reading all these Beetle stories together demonstrates what a problem it is that BB's civilian identity is a beat cop. In an emergency situation the cop is the guy who engages the bad guys, mops up, then hangs around to talk to the victims. He can't just duck out to "go call in a story" when the shooting starts. Consequently when a crime occurs Dan Garrett has to wait until the fireworks are over, then try to pick up the criminals' trail later as the Blue Beetle. Having a full-time partner makes it especially challenging. Garrett could only claim "I thought I saw someone running into that alley" so many times before Mike became suspicious.

The worst example of how not to deal with the problem is in the Swamp Monster story. Dan somehow rips off his uniform, fights as the Beetle, then puts his uniform back on in the space of a few minutes, all apparently while standing in the open.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Big 3 Comics Compilation
« Reply #364 on: March 28, 2016, 12:38:14 AM »

Blue Beetle Big 3 Comics Compilation - The Blue Beetle stories from Big 3 Comics issue #'s 1 through # 7. Better artwork and stories here. By the last couple of issues the Blue Beetle costume is in sync with the Mystery Men and Blue Beetle Comics. This is the end of the Blue Beetle @ Fox Feature Syndicate the Pre W.W. II run. I've a teaser/gag @ the end of the comp. Next up the Holyoke War years run Part 1. Scans from CB+ (generously scanned by the way - by the good people here, thank you) and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #365 on: March 28, 2016, 04:33:27 AM »

Thank you sir
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #366 on: March 29, 2016, 07:09:02 AM »

Well it is really thank you to you and all the other scanners that made the comp.'s I've done capable to do since the FOx books (the ones I've done) are 90%+ here for me to use. I just hope you all like what I've done with all these comp.'s so far. After Fox I'm going back to my Non-English books for a while then I will tackle another company, I've narrowed it down to 5 companies. Now just have to think which one to do.....take care...

Richard Boucher AkA Mr_Goldenage.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Moon Girl Comics # 1
« Reply #367 on: March 30, 2016, 06:19:38 AM »

Moon Girl Comics # 1 with the 1st page of the Marvel Maid story. Not my scans and not edited by me. These are Raw scans.....enjoy/

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Moon Girl # 2 (fiche)
« Reply #368 on: March 30, 2016, 06:31:33 AM »

Moon Girl # 2 (fiche) - Another Moon Girl and the Prince and the 2nd page of the Marvel Maid story. Not my scans and not edited by me.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Miss Fury # 3 Uploaded By Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #369 on: March 30, 2016, 06:54:42 AM »

Miss Fury # 3 _ By Tarpe Mills - Reprinted newspaper reprints in comic book format.
Not my scans and not edited by me. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Multiple Uploads by Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #370 on: March 31, 2016, 03:05:03 PM »

Blue Beetle Comics (Holyoke) Compilation Part 1 - The Blue Beetle Comics Holyoke run containing issue #'s 12 through # 15. Intro Sparky in Issue # 14 - Sparky the Blue Beetle's junior partner (Sparkington J. Northrup....any relation to the airplane people? LOL). starts here for his short run. Scans from CB+ thanks to the marvelous scanners here and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Next Part 2. Enjoy!
+
Moon Girl # 3 - Moon Girl and the Prince plus part 3 of Marvel Maid. Not my scans and not edited by me.
+
Moon Girl # 4 - Moon Girl and the Prince plus part 4 of Marvel Maid. Not my scans and not edited by me.
+
Miss Fury # 4 - Miss Fury # 4 - By Tarpe Mills - Reprinted newspaper reprints in comic book format.
Not my scans and not edited by me. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:28:55 PM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Moon Girl # 5 & 6
« Reply #371 on: March 31, 2016, 07:18:01 PM »

Moon Girl # 5 & 6 - Moon Girl and the Prince plus part 5 & 6 of Marvel Maid. Not my scans and not edited by me.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #372 on: April 01, 2016, 10:18:50 PM »

Yeah buddy good stuff
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #373 on: April 02, 2016, 12:07:59 AM »

so...are they uploaded and available 4 all?
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #374 on: April 02, 2016, 08:04:02 AM »

Not yet ...
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.