in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,816 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Uploads By Mr_Goldenage

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

topic icon Author Topic: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage  (Read 100995 times)

Roygbiv666

• VIP
message icon
Re: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »

Oh, I remember that movie playing in the early 70s. I wanted the poster but didn't ask - dumb.

ITALY
The 3 Fantastic Supermen (aka I Fantastici tre Supermen, Die Drei Supermanner Raumen Auf, The
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2013, 12:14:25 AM »

Well I ended up paying for 60 movies and he threw in about 30 movies in for free due to their quality. The other 22 he either didn't have any more or did not want to sell for one reason or another. I didn't bitch. I gladly took the movies. Grand total with shipping was $68.48 for everything so I have no complaints. Now I just am waiting for the two boxes to arrive.

RB @ Work
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2013, 01:50:08 AM »

Practically giving them away
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2013, 04:54:32 AM »

exactly <BIG SMILE>

RB
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2013, 03:21:13 AM »

Black Shadow as published by Jose G. Cruz. Not my scans but I did try and clean them up a bit. They were very yellow and very dark. best as I could do from bed. Been a wee bit under the weather.

Richard
ip icon Logged

josemas

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2013, 12:11:15 PM »

Thanks, Richard.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Best

Joe
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2013, 01:38:29 AM »

thanks for these get well
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2013, 10:01:32 PM »

Thanks guys. Up and back at it. Here is one from Brazil. Not my Scans.

Fantastic Comics # 2.

I hope this makes the PD cutoff. Nice if simple artwork. Since I cannot read the language I assume it is your standard spy/superhero stuff but looks like a fun story. Let me know Paw.

I swear I will Get Topps 2000 part 3 done this week now that I am over my influenza or whatever stupid thing I had for days and days that kept me away from work and fun stuff like this. <Smile>

RB
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2013, 10:09:17 PM »

Glad you are feeling better. My wife and son both went through it recently
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2013, 09:42:32 AM »

Richard, that's a good site, isn't it?  I found it a while ago and have been reading some of the comics.  Fantastic #2 seems to be from the mid '60's, as do a lot of the comics on there, so I don't think we want to tempt fate.
http://hqquadrinhos.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/fantastic-editora-taika-1966.html
http://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/MYLAR-n%C2%BA03-%C3%98-EDITORA-TAIKA
The hero looks as if he was influenced by Mister X - the French one, that is - costume anyway.
These links will give you an idea of what was happening then and some prices for the comics.
Anybody reading these post will now have the appropriate addresses and can go get whatever tickles their fancy.  That's what I do.  In any case, I can't speak any Portuguese but I can work out some of what's going on.
Good that you're up and about again.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2013, 06:23:57 PM »

Hello Paw n All.....

How about a Turkish comic and such...can't say I know much about them....check the cover out as the attachment and then this link:

http://kolibriozel.blogspot.com/

Richard @ home

ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »

Yet another Nice One, Richard.  I'll have a lot of fun raking through that site.  I noticed a translation from a British title there, Jim Canada is from the British Dick Daring, which was either in Super Detective Library or one of the Cowboy Libraries.  Pretty sure it was Super Detective but I'll have to check.  In fact, I wonder if Jim Canada was a French version before a Turkish one.  HHHHMMMMM!
Looks like there are a couple of things on the site that we can use.  Not that I can understand a word of Turkish.  It'll have to wait because we're a bit busy this weekend - unless we get snow problems - it doesn't take much to gum up the works.
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2013, 10:35:16 PM »

I've already downloaded all the books fyi. If that saves you time. Let me know.

RB
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:57:36 AM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2013, 04:10:18 AM »

Let me know if you are interested in Middle Eastern Comics. See attachment.

RB
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2013, 11:33:11 PM »

Wow some more great looking stuff. The mid East stuff looks like some pretty good art. I really want to see Capt. Barbell.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2013, 11:01:13 PM »

Getting any futher than Turky hjas proven to be a great challenge. I am being locked out of most Mid Eastern (read Arabian and due east) servers and denied access.

Captain Barbell and the rest.....sigh....so far.....covers is the best I can do. But it is a start. At least when I do go and hunt I have an idea what to look for title wise. Wish me luck guys. Still not sure about PD issues with The Middle East and further due east. Any ideas O Powers that Be?

RB @ Work.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2013, 02:42:44 AM »

That last cover sure looks like a Doctor Solar take-off
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2013, 08:55:38 PM »

That translate to Captain Mars from Vista Comics # 97 1964. And yes there is a comic cover for Doctor Solar that has a similar image just in reverse.

RB @ Work
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2013, 06:52:50 PM »

Uploaded and waiting for approval is The Origin of Captain Barbell and Darna in the language of Tagalog in Philippine Komiks. Unknown scanner. Not my scans.

Richard

Attachment = Captain Barbell To the Rescue
ip icon Logged

josemas

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2013, 12:07:15 PM »

Some very nice art on this one.

Thanks Richard.

Joe
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2013, 02:03:17 PM »

That one was really cool.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »

I am glad you liked that. I have a lot of covers of Philippine Komiks which makes for a lot of interesting "looks" with some really great artwork. I don't know if that is something that would want to be hosted here as an odd-ball sort of thing for people to take a peek at. I collect them so I know what to look for when I go a hunting,......hehehehe. Those waskally wabbits!

Any suggestions?

RB @ Work.

attachment = Lagim superhero of the Philippines Lagim (meaning "dread" or "terror" in Tagalog[1]) is one of the first Filipino superhero characters in the Philippines. He was created by Filipino artist Cris CaGuintuan. Lagim
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2013, 12:56:48 AM »

The GCD wants every comic ever printed to be on their site. Ideally fully indexed but just a record that it exists is good and a cover great.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2013, 03:25:36 PM »

Topps 2000 Part 3a with Part 3b coming by this weekend which will finish the book. finally!

RB @ Work

Is there a problem with my Upload? I see it has not been approved yet? Let me know if there is a problem. Thanks!

RB @ Work.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 07:52:09 PM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2013, 07:40:07 PM »

Thanks for the paper scans. I really like the Black Orchid  ;)
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.