in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Uploads By Mr_Goldenage

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

topic icon Author Topic: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage  (Read 100923 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics (Holyoke) Compilation Part 2 (of 3)
« Reply #375 on: April 04, 2016, 06:12:45 PM »

...sigh...Ok Mark...onward and upward.....Blue Beetle Comics (Holyoke) Compilation Part 2 - Comprising issue #'s 16 through # 21. The Blue Beetle gets a sidekick in Sparky (Later known at the end of his short run as Spunky, or were there two sidekicks? As "Spunky" ID is never revealed to be Sparkington J. Norhthrup as Sparky's civilian ID was established). Also the Blue Beetle Uniform starts to change into ....well....something not very Blue Beetle-ish. Scans from those great guys and gals @ CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Next up Part 3 of the Holyoke war years run. Then the balance of the Blue Beetle Comics - the Fox Feature Syndicate Post W.W. II years. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics (Holyoke) Compilation Part 3
« Reply #376 on: April 09, 2016, 04:34:17 AM »

Blue Beetle Comics (Holyoke) Compilation Part 3 - The end of the Blue Beetle Holyoke War years. Overall except for the Chas. Quilian stories on occasion the run is mostly inconsistent. Blue Beetle's uniform changes from story to story and issue to issue. Near the end the Beetle even had red trunks! So costume changes, two sidekicks, a Nazi Blue Beetle and even a Black Beetle! The end comes with Real Hit Comics # 1 - two reprint stories. This comprises issue #'s 22 through 30. Scans from CB+ and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Finally the Fox Feature Syndicate's Post W.W. II years and the light at the end of the tunnel! Enjoy!

Richard Boucher

Post Script: Out of the next run of Blue Beetle Comics the Fox Feature Syndicate W.W. II years, only 17 of the 30 books remaining are currently available. Plus a handful of appearances in other titles. FYI.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 4 (of 6)
« Reply #377 on: April 12, 2016, 10:47:13 AM »

Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 4 _ The Fox Feature Syndicate years Part 2. Issue #s 31 through # 37.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 5 (of 6)
« Reply #378 on: April 16, 2016, 02:33:21 PM »

Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 5 - Fox Feature Syndicate: The Post War Years - issue #'s 38, 40 through 42, 44, 46, 51, & 53 (part 1). Scans from CB+. Part 6 next. Enjoy!

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 6 (of 6!)
« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2016, 10:57:44 PM »

Blue Beetle Comics Compilation Part 6 - Finally the end of the Fox Feature Syndicate Post W.W.II years. Contains issue #'s 53, 56, 58, 60, the All Top run, Phantom Lady comics appearances, and Tegra & Zago Comics. That's it! Thank you all from CB+ & DCM - the scanners who did make this Fox Feature job so much easier for me and of course we all know where the scans came from and somewhat "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. I hope you all enjoyed the Fox Feature Syndicate compilation run, which is probably like 40 or so comps!

What is next? My books, some Italian Fantax issues, more Plutos, a French book or two, a few Spanish books....and probably more Italian books, but which ones I don't know yet.....

......and then another G.A. company. Any suggestions? Take care and enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Re: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #380 on: April 18, 2016, 11:56:11 PM »

did these last two (Blue Beetle Comics Comp 5 & 6) not upload? Let me know?

RB
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Great Publications Compilation: The Heroes and Heroines
« Reply #381 on: April 24, 2016, 09:53:48 PM »

Great Publications Compilation: The Heroes and Heroines - Comprising Choice Comics # 1 through 3, Great Comics # 1 through 3, and an I.W. reprint from Daring Adventures # 18 for the 2nd Atlas story which was done with new artwork on an old script. Atlas The Mighty, Futuro, Fire-Eater, Madame Strange, Secret Circle, The Great Zarro, and Zomba Jungle Fighter, what is not to love? Plus a Bonus Story! Scans from CB+ & DCM, and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy!.....Next up Ajax-Farrell.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Uploaded The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age
« Reply #382 on: May 08, 2016, 09:00:21 PM »

The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age was uploaded and it is a chrome webpage that should work that gives you all 22 issues and the MLJ special. Not certain though as I have never tried this type of thing before. Good Luck 2 me I say! It should be residing in the artist section under odds n ends.

Richard Boucher AkA Mr_Goldenage
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:05:14 PM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #383 on: May 08, 2016, 10:49:28 PM »

The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age was uploaded and it is a chrome webpage that should work that gives you all 22 issues and the MLJ special. Not certain though as I have never tried this type of thing before. Good Luck 2 me I say! It should be residing in the artist section under odds n ends.

Wow,that is the best news yet.
What is the link to it?
Allen
ip icon Logged

Kracalactaka

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Kracalactaka
message icon
« Reply #384 on: May 09, 2016, 02:43:48 PM »

see pm, needs to be uploaded in another format
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age
« Reply #385 on: May 09, 2016, 05:24:56 PM »

Ok let us try this again.....The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age was uploaded and it is a chrome webpage that should work that gives you all 22 issues and the MLJ special. Not certain though as I have never tried this type of thing before. Good Luck 2 me I say! It should be residing in the artist section under odds n ends.

ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
Re: The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age
« Reply #386 on: May 09, 2016, 05:28:40 PM »

Ok let us try this again.....The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age was uploaded and it is a chrome webpage that should work that gives you all 22 issues and the MLJ special. Not certain though as I have never tried this type of thing before. Good Luck 2 me I say! It should be residing in the artist section under odds n ends.

Cool,man,where can i find it?
Keep up the good work.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #387 on: May 09, 2016, 06:21:11 PM »

patience Fate.....it hasn't been uploaded yet................wait for it.
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #388 on: May 09, 2016, 06:47:33 PM »

OK,I Will wait.,thanks.
By the way,any plans for the never before seen issues after the
22 issues,the never before seen all-retro special,
and the never seen all-villain/villainess special?
Sorry to ask that question.
keep up the good work.
you da man.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Uploads By Mr_Goldenage: Miss Fury #2
« Reply #389 on: May 10, 2016, 10:24:56 PM »

Miss Fury #02 - This now gives us # 2,3, and 4 uploaded. I am going to upload #'s 6 & 7 this week only leaving #'s 1 & 5 missing. Edited slightly by Mr_Goldenage. Scanner Unknown but thank you whoever you are! Enjoy!
I put this in the Odds N' Ends section for a lack of a better place to put it. Master Mark....?

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:28:29 PM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Miss Fury #6 Uploaded By Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #390 on: May 11, 2016, 02:32:08 AM »

Miss Fury #6 -Slightly Edited by Mr_Goldenage. Thank you to the unknown scanner. Enjoy! # 7 next.

Richard Boucher
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 02:45:03 AM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Miss Fury # 7
« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2016, 12:03:14 AM »

Miss Fury # 7 uploaded.

RB
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Darna of the 1950's
« Reply #392 on: June 15, 2016, 01:58:30 AM »

Darna of the 1950s - 36 pages plus 3 covers. From Video48.blogspot on Philippine Komix. Not my scans. Enlarged by Mr_Goldenage. In the non-english section. Enjoy.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Santanik # 1
« Reply #393 on: July 02, 2016, 12:14:44 AM »

Santanik # 1
Author: mr_goldenage
Section: Italian Language Books
Description: Santanik # 1 from Italy circa 1964.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #394 on: July 02, 2016, 07:46:10 AM »

It is 1964 nice try .. it's even younger than me so no way PD :(
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #395 on: July 02, 2016, 08:06:19 AM »

Also, the problem with all these Max Bunker/Magnus books, which takes in Kriminal, Alan Ford, Dennis Cobb, Agente SS 018 and others is that they are recently and currently being reprinted in Italy, by the same company.  The copyright notice on the comics is very strict.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #396 on: July 02, 2016, 06:41:13 PM »

Sorry....didn't know that this would be an issue....I do however have all 100 issues. So no problem...again my apologies...

RB
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #397 on: July 02, 2016, 06:55:36 PM »

Let's try this then....

Title:   Pinoy Komiks Compilation
Author:   mr_goldenage
Section:   Philippine
Description:   Pinoy Komiks Compilation 1947 through 1959: Ipo Ipo, Lagim, Marte, Gagamba, Super Gee, and Captain Barbell stories.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Planetman Comics # 3
« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2016, 10:14:15 PM »

Found in Australian & New Zealand Comics section
Description: Planetman Comics # 3 - An Australia/New Zealand super hero character. "Edited by Mr_Goldenage. Scanner unknow. Enjoy!

Richard Boucher Aka Mr_Goldenage
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Gem Comics # 16
« Reply #399 on: July 27, 2016, 09:58:55 AM »

Title:   Gem Comics # 16
Author:   mr_goldenage
Section:   Australian & New Zealand Comics
Description:   Gem Comics # 16 scans by Guy E. Sparkman and "Edited" by Mr_Goldenage.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.