in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,816 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

How did you find us?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

topic icon Author Topic: How did you find us?  (Read 256381 times)

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: How did you find us?
« Reply #350 on: April 17, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »

Welcome here Magni. One of the other mods has set your download limit up so grab a bunch of Captain Marvels and enjoy
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #351 on: April 17, 2010, 01:21:48 PM »

Hi,I'm from Brazil and I found you through tha internet. I love comics from Fawcett and my favourite hero is Captain Marvel. Thank you so much.

Welcome Magni!

You will find that we have a rich and broad selection of Captain Marvel & Co. for you to enjoy.

B.  :)
ip icon Logged

markybgoode

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: markybgoode
message icon
« Reply #352 on: April 18, 2010, 06:18:06 AM »

Hi,
I found your site through a page of links at, http://www.lorencollins.net/freecomic/.  I live in northern California, USA.
I play guitar, and work as school psychologist.  I'm thrilled to see so many cool books on here.  So far I haven't had any luck being able to download any of the titles.  Not sure why.   Perhaps someone could help or suggest something.
Anyways, more power to ya.  Cheers!
ip icon Logged

voodooplaya37

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: voodooplaya37
message icon
« Reply #353 on: April 18, 2010, 08:41:31 AM »

found you guys searching for the gold key comics "space family robinsons". :)
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #354 on: April 18, 2010, 11:58:37 AM »

There is a good reason you have not been able to download. When joining your download limits of 1gig or 200 files a month has to be set up by a mod. You both now are. BTW marky I am a high shool algebra teacher. And playa if you like Space Family Robinson you may want to get Cover C of the Captain Action Special which has a Dan Spiegle cover. I have mine  ;D
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #355 on: April 18, 2010, 01:22:37 PM »

Hi,
I found your site through a page of links at, http://www.lorencollins.net/freecomic/.  I live in northern California, USA.
I play guitar, and work as school psychologist.  I'm thrilled to see so many cool books on here.  So far I haven't had any luck being able to download any of the titles.  Not sure why.   Perhaps someone could help or suggest something.
Anyways, more power to ya.  Cheers!

Hi!

Make sure you are signed into the download site with the same user/password you are using on the forum. You have a full set of bandwidth, so you are set up for downloading on our end. Let us know some specifics and we might be able to help you out.

B.
ip icon Logged

Tabah

message icon
« Reply #356 on: April 18, 2010, 11:11:00 PM »

Hi, I'm a collector from Brazil. Found you through ComicRack... Greetings!
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #357 on: April 18, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »

Hi, I'm a collector from Brazil. Found you through ComicRack... Greetings!

Welcome Tabah. We hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have anything to share about Captain Marvel's popularity in your nation we definitely would like to hear about it -- I understand something along the lines that Cap lasted well into the 1960s there.

ip icon Logged

Mefista

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Mefista
message icon
« Reply #358 on: April 20, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »

Hi,everyone)I'm a girl from Russia,and I like comics very much.
I found the site through the wikipedia.

by the way-I can't download anything from the site(((
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #359 on: April 20, 2010, 02:39:37 PM »

Hi,everyone)I'm a girl from Russia,and I like comics very much.
I found the site through the wikipedia.

by the way-I can't download anything from the site(((

Welcome to the site!

You're all set up for downloading.

ip icon Logged

Mefista

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Mefista
message icon
« Reply #360 on: April 20, 2010, 03:47:16 PM »

^^

by the way-is it possible to find "This magazine is hunted" #3?
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #361 on: April 20, 2010, 03:51:58 PM »

^^

This magazine is haunted #3  Might be scanned, but I have no memory of seeing it yet. If it is part of the JVJ collection, it will end up available in time as the team of scanners move through the available comics.

B.
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

Geo (R.I.P.)

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #362 on: April 20, 2010, 11:50:17 PM »

^^

This magazine is haunted #3  Might be scanned, but I have no memory of seeing it yet. If it is part of the JVJ collection, it will end up available in time as the team of scanners move through the available comics.

B.

I believe I've scanned all of JVJ's "This Magazine is Haunted" books, (#1 and #2) but I'll check the list I have of his books just to make sure.

Geo
ip icon Logged

kaptn

message icon
« Reply #363 on: April 21, 2010, 06:47:26 PM »

Google. Just wanted some cool comics to read on my iPhone-thingy while waiting for badguys to bash and distressed girls to save....
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #364 on: April 21, 2010, 06:52:45 PM »

Google. Just wanted some cool comics to read on my iPhone-thingy while waiting for badguys to bash and distressed girls to save....

Welcome aboard!  ;D

B.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #365 on: April 21, 2010, 09:15:33 PM »

Well kaptn within you will find plenty of pretty girls in peril and heroes ready to bash the villains to save them enjoy
ip icon Logged

Pollyp

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Pollyp
message icon
« Reply #366 on: April 25, 2010, 12:05:18 AM »

I just came across a reference to this site while compiling a list of comic reader programs for a course I will be teaching in the fall. Coming across this site is comparable to manna from heaven!  ;) I registered asap.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #367 on: April 25, 2010, 12:10:28 AM »

I just came across a reference to this site while compiling a list of comic reader programs for a course I will be teaching in the fall. Coming across this site is comparable to manna from heaven!  ;) I registered asap.

Welcome aboard! You'll find a few academics lurking around here. Let us know if you need any assistance. You are ready for downloading at your convenience.

B.  ;D
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »

And Pollyp you have your monthly downloads set so enjoy. BTW: I am a high school algebra teacher
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #369 on: April 25, 2010, 12:14:37 AM »

And Pollyp you have your monthly downloads set so enjoy. BTW: I am a high school algebra teacher

Man!!!  ;D ;D ;D We are quick around here.
ip icon Logged

acg56

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: acg56
message icon
« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2010, 06:49:24 PM »

Serg,
I was trying to find comics of interest on ebay, then spent a good time googling various combinations of words and hey presto!!!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »

Welcome glad you dropped by acg56
ip icon Logged

Xergrim

message icon
« Reply #372 on: May 02, 2010, 04:41:40 PM »

I found this place simply by googling golden age comics. I've been a fan of old comic ads (like Batman saving the day with Hostess products) and just general golden age material in general, and it was only a matter of time before I stumbled across this.
ip icon Logged

Zeke

message icon
« Reply #373 on: May 04, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »

I think I found it by googling, years ago.  I haven't spent much time around the site in a while, but I'm glad to see it's still here.
ip icon Logged

Demansid

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Demansid
message icon
« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2010, 12:28:27 PM »

ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.