in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

First Kiss from Charlton Not in Public Domain

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: First Kiss from Charlton Not in Public Domain  (Read 2217 times)

dbrose

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: dbrose
message icon
First Kiss from Charlton Not in Public Domain
« on: November 01, 2008, 03:47:47 PM »

This series is owned by John Lustig and should not be on this website.  He bought the rights to the entire series from Charlton Comics some years ago and uses panels from the comics as inspiration for his Last Kiss comic series.  Out of legal and ethical fairness to John, please remove First Kiss #11 from this site and please do not upload any other issues from the First Kiss series.
ip icon Logged

Serj

• VIP
message icon
Re: First Kiss from Charlton Not in Public Domain
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »

Thanks for your post. We will investigate this comic now and will make an action shortly.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
Re: First Kiss from Charlton Not in Public Domain
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 05:40:25 AM »

Hi Serj,
Once I read this post it reminded me of Last Kiss.
You can read about it all here.  I've removed the offending issue and will mark the series as non-PD.

http://www.lastkisscomics.com/intro.htm

-Yoc
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.