in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Uploads By Mr_Goldenage

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

topic icon Author Topic: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage  (Read 100921 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
No Upoads
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2012, 08:03:44 PM »

no more uploads until my new operating software arrives and I can revive one of my 3 dead computers and scan again. Sever failure took down all three computers with a virus that destoyed my OS. only way to rid of the virus was to re-format the drives which loses my info. Ordered my OS and I await its arrival. I am typing this on my laptop. I will stay in touch.

RB
ip icon Logged

josemas

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Uploads By Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2012, 09:49:06 PM »

Sorry to hear about your computer problems Mr. GA.   

Hope you get them resolved soon.

In the meantime enjoy a couple of the GA Australian rarities from Ozbauld-  Char Chapman #1, which I uploaded yesterday and the sci-fi comic, Adrift in Space, which is going up shortly.

Best

Joe
ip icon Logged

josemas

message icon
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2012, 05:01:33 AM »

Just uploaded several more Aussie comics from Ozbauld.  Some humor, some adventure and another issue of Captain Atom (#58) that has the most politically incorrect ad on the back cover that I have yet seen.  It makes me cringe just reading it. 

You have been warned.

Joe

ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2012, 11:31:48 AM »

I had to look and OMG  that is really bad!
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2012, 04:38:23 PM »

OOOh, cringe. 
But having another Cap. Atom is great and a Char Chapman.  Christmas come a couple of day early.  Thanks.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2012, 10:51:22 PM »

Thanks for more great stuff. BTW Where did you get the virus from so we can avoid that site
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2012, 12:14:55 AM »

It was on a site called Angel's Movie list looking for Kilink Movies. so stay away indeed.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2012, 12:57:41 AM »

Thanks good to know
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2013, 09:28:06 PM »

Thanks good to know

Yeah,you are the best!
Keep up the good work!
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2013, 07:28:43 PM »

Sorry for being gone so long from scanning.

Now I have my main server/computer back better than ever with a new power supply and fan (upgraded main hard drive 2 TB internal 1 TB storage internal  & 8 gigs of memory with 1 1 GIG ethernet card and 10 USB ports) and then...8 USB external 1TB drives & 2 2TB USB external drives that are used as storage. (But $200.00 poorer)

All I have to do now is transfer all my files from my other computer to this one and then hook up my scanner and start scanning once I load all my software. By the weekend I should be good to go (and it's a 3 day weekend for me too!).

Fist thing is to finish the Topps 2000 part 3. Then onto other goodies. It will be good to be back to scanning and downloading. :-)

RB @ work
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2013, 07:50:26 PM »

Yeah,right on,dude,go for it.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2013, 08:49:02 PM »

Just interested what operating system are you running on your network. I guess a mixture?
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2013, 10:05:30 PM »

Just interested what operating system are you running on your network. I guess a mixture?

Yeah,that is what i want to know too.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

message icon
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2013, 11:27:39 PM »

:P
Sounds like an impressive assembly Richard!

Looking forward to more from the Tops books.
:D
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2013, 11:31:02 PM »

Me too,richard,keep up the good work.
Allen
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2013, 03:10:14 AM »

Mark

Actually now I am not going to go the network route again. I am down to 2 computers. So, since I still have issues with the other one I am going to keep them apart for now. Everything I have runs Vista except I have 1 PC that is a Dell XP Pro unit which I am not using right now. I have one dead one left to revive and my Gateway laptop still works thank god. The Server is a Gateway unit and the other two are HP Desktops. Sorry that's confusing eh? So, 4 computers total plus a laptop. Mine was a simple 3 computer network running under windows server 08 5 licence user.

Yoc

As soon as I load my scanner sofware onto the new drive I will start scanning again.

Allen/Fate or ACT whatever you call yourself....We need to chat man.....and it's not good "Dude"

RB @ Work

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:29:25 PM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

fate man

message icon
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 06:45:07 PM »

Mark

Actually now I am not going to go the network route again. I am down to 2 computers. So, since I still have issues with the other one I am going to keep them apart for now. Everything I have runs Vista except I have 1 PC that is a Dell XP Pro unit which I am not using right now. I have one dead one left to revive and my Gateway laptop still works thank god. The Server is a Gateway unit and the other two are HP Desktops. Sorry that's confusing eh? So, 4 computers total plus a laptop. Mine was a simple 3 computer network running under windows server 08 5 licence user.

Yoc

As soon as I load my scanner sofware onto the new drive I will start scanning again.

Allen/Fate or ACT whatever you call yourself....We need to chat man.....and it's not good "Dude"

RB @ Work

Sure,richard,no problem,whatever it is,i am sorry.
What would you like to chat with me about?
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2013, 08:22:59 PM »

O I know. When I was young(er) I had a home network ethernet cables running all over the place.

I think I had 5 machines (286/386/486/pentium) and I had a dial-up gateway set up on one... the sounds of the modem dialing out is summat that I really miss. It was just for fun and learning. Great games of Doom when my nephews and nieces came around.

But now I just do a directory share or two. Plus 16gb USB keys move stuff around easily enough with out all the hassle :)

Every machine is here a Dell. OS is Vista, XP and also recently Ubuntu.

I put Ubuntu on a machine which went bottoms up and I had no disk and I am really impressed.

I believe Vista support will be withdrawn a lot sooner then they did with XP. I am not planning on buying a new machine and OS upgrade is really expensive especially as I have Vista Ultimate. I'd be better off buying a new Dell!

As I am a code monkey just punching away and doing a bit of graphics stuff then Ubuntu would be cool for that. And I'll take the Vista machine/license slightly off line and use it for windows apps.

Anyway, that is the thought at the moment.

BTW are there any problems going on I am not aware of?

Best regards,

Mark
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 06:41:40 AM »

Well I found windows server 8 to be very unstable thus unreliable. Vista I had no real issues with after service pack 2 came around. how about you?

RB
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2013, 07:34:06 AM »

Vista seems stable enough for me. But then again, I don't really ask too much from it.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2013, 12:24:21 AM »

So how about PD video uploads section of costumed advetures? no? yes?

RB @ Work

PS. I am so looking for the movie where the Black Sun VS the villian Ultrastar. Anyone have a clue? I don't.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:28:04 AM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2013, 04:05:30 AM »

Since size doesn't matter  ;) just file quantity, maybe Mark will OK them.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2013, 04:57:51 AM »

Let us hope!

Richard
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2013, 07:58:55 AM »

It is something that is very much in my thoughts

This rather site excellent site (a bit of juvenilia written by a rather talented person) http://camelotbroadcasting.com/ has a lot of them

Cliffhangers include
Zorro (36 episodes)
Fleischer Studios Superman (17 shorts)
Cross overs with Gene Autry, Don Winslow etc.

This is pretty much all the PD material I could ... hmmmm I mean the person who wrote this excellent site ... could find. But there is a question mark in my mind about the actual source of the prints/copies or whatever you call them.

BUT at the moment CB+ can only deal with .cbr/.cbz. It will be much later this year maybe next before I can turn my attention to it. I am thinking about keeping all as is and "bolting on" another site transparent to the user but internally different ... so we don't break what we have. Plus we can include OTR as well
It's really just the origins of the prints that I question

So in other words "Yes" we will and "No" not at the moment!

ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2013, 07:30:16 PM »

Hey Mark, thats great! I will take the yes for now and live with the no for later. Here is a list of movies that I am currently in negotiations to buy from a guy here in the states at a really great deal. Most of these (75 % or more) are PD. This is to give you an example of the types of movies you could expect. My personal current collection is more USA oriented but still has a good foreign flavor to it and my collection is quite sizable. here is the list I hope to buy soon:

ITALY
The 3 Fantastic Supermen (aka I Fantastici tre Supermen, Die Drei Supermanner Raumen Auf, The Fantastic Three, Tri Supermena, and Les Trois Fantastiques Supermen) {1967}
3 Supermen in Santo Domingo (aka Tre Supermen a Santo Domingo) {1986}
Che Fanno I Nostri Supermen Tra Le Vergini Della Giungla? (aka 3 Supermen in the Jungle) {1970}
E Cosi Divennero I 3 Supermen Del West (aka 3 Supermen of the West) {1973}
Crash! Che Botte Strippo Strappo Stroppio (aka 3 Supermen Against the Orient) {1974}
The Flying Superboy (aka Bas Belasi) {1975}
Super Andy il Fratello Brutto di Superman (aka Super Andy Ugly Brother of Superman) {1979}
Supermenler (aka 3 Supermen Against Godfather) {1979}
The Three Superboys in the Snow (aka Mettetemi in Galem and Batmnin Evlatlari) {1977}
The Three Superguys (aka Zwei Teufel Skarle Auf Dem Wegins Kloster) {1975}
HONG KONG-JAPAN-& TAIWAN
Bruce Lee Against Supermen (aka Meng long zheng dong and Bruce Lee VS the Supermen) {1975}
Qing feng xia (aka The Green Hornet and Shanghai Rumble) {1994}
Spider-Woman {1995}
INDIA & INDONESIA
Dariya Dil (aka Indian Superman) {1988}
Superman (aka The South Indian Superman) {1980}
Superman (aka The Indian Superman) {1987}
PHILIPPINE
Alyas Batman en Robin (aka Flipino Batman) {1993}
Darna and Pagbabalik (aka Darna Returns) {1994}
Darna and the Giants {1974}
Darna at Ding {1980}
Darna vs the Planet Women {1975}
James Batman {1966}
Volta {2004}
MEXICO
Blue Demon Contra el Poder Stanico (aka Blue Demon VS the Satonic Power) {1964}
Chanoc y el Hijo del Santo Contra los Vampiros Asesinos (aka Chanoc and Son of Santo VS The Killer Vampires) {1981}
El Gato Con Botas (aka Puss N Boots) {1961}
Neutron The Atomic Superman and The Black Mask {1962}
Neutron The Atomic Superman VS The Amazing Dr. Caronte {1963}
Neutron The Atomic Superman VS The Death Robots {1962}
Neutron The Atomic Superman VS The Maniac {1962}
Santo Contra Capulina (aka Santo VS Capulina) {1968}
Santo Contra el Asesino de Television (aka Santo VS the TV Killer) {1981}
Santo Contra el Cerebro Diabolico (aka Santo VS the Diabolical Brain) {1962}
Santo Contra el Doctor Muerte (aka Santo VS Dr. Death, Santo Strikes Again and The Masked Man Strikes Again) {1973}
Santo Contra el Espectro del Estrangulador (aka Santo VS The Ghost of the Strangler) {1963}
Santo Contra el Estrangulador (aka Santo VS The Strangler) {1963}
Santo Contra Hombres Infernales (aka Santo VS The Infernal Men) {1958}
Santo Contra la Hija de Frankenstein (aka Santo VS Frankenstein's Daughter) {1971}
Santo Contra la Invasion de los Marcianos (aka Santo VS The Martian Invasion) {1966}
Santo Contra la Mafia del Vicio (aka Santo VS The Mafia of Vice and Mission Sabotage) {1970}
Santo Contra la Magia Negra (aks Santo VS Black Magic) {1972}
Santo Contra las Lobas (aka Santo VS The She-Wolves) {1972}
Santo Contra las Mujeres Vampiro (aka Santo VS The Vampire Women) {1962}
Santo Contra los Asesinos de Otros Mundos (aka Santo VS The Killers From Other Worlds) {1971}
Santo Contra los Cazadores de Cabezas (aka Santo VS The Headhunters) {1969}
Santo Contra los Jinetes del Terror (aka Santo VS The Terror Riders & The Lepers and Sex) {1970}
Santo Contra los Villanos del Ring (aka Santo VS The Villains of the Ring) {1966}
Santo Contra los Zombies (aka Santo VS The Zombies and Invasion of the Zombies) {1961}
Santo el Enmascarado de Plata Contra Blue Demon en la Atlantida (aka Santo VS Blue Demon in Atlantis)
Santo el Enmascarado de Plata Contra el Cerebro del Mal (aka Santo VS The Evil Brain) {1958}
Santo el Enmascarado de Plata Contra los Secuestradores (aka Santo VS The Kidnappers) {1972}
Santo el Hacka Diabolica (aka Santo in The Diabolical Hatchet) {1964}
Santo el Mascarado de Plata Contra el Rey del Crimen (aka Santo VS The King of Crime) {1961}
Santo en Anonimo Mortal (aka Santo in Anonymous Death Threat) {1975}
Santo en Atacan las Brujas (aka Santo in The Witches Attack) {1964}
Santo en el Baron Brakola (aka Santo in Baron Brakola) {1965}
Santo en el Museo de Cera (aka Santo in The Wax Museum) {1963}
Santo en el Puno de la Muerte (aka Santo in Fist of Death) {1982}
Santo en la frontera del Terror (aka Santo at the Border of Terror) {1979}
Santo en la Furia de los Karatekas (aka Santo in Fury of the Karate Experts) {1982}
Santo en el Hotel de la Muerte (aka Santo in the Hotel of Death) {1961}
Santo en el Misterio de la Perla Negra (aka Santo in the Mystery of the Black Pearl and The Caribbean Connection) {1971}
Santo en el Misterio en las Bermudas (aka Santo in the Bermuda Mystery) {1977}
Santo en el Tesoro de Dracula (aka Santo in the Treasure of Dracula) {1969}
Santo en el Tessoro de Moctezuma (aka Santo in the Treasure of Moctezuma) {1967}
Santo en la Venganza de la Llorona (aka Santo in the Vengeance of the Crying Woman) {1974}
Santo en la Venganza de la Momia (aka Santo in The Vengenace of the Mummy) {1971}
Santo en la Venganza de las Mujeres Vampiro (aka Vengeance of the Vampire Women & Santo in the Revenge of the Vampire Women) {1970}
Santo en las Momias de Guanajuato (aka Santo in The Mummies of Guanajuato) {1970}
Santo en los Profanadores de Tumbas (aka Santo in The Grave Robbers) {1965}
Santo en Mision Suicida (aka Santo in Suicide Mission) {1973}
Santo en Operacion 67 (aka Santo in Operation 67) {1966}
Santo en Oro Negro (aka Santo in Black Gold) {1975}
Santo Frente a la Muerte {aka Santo Faces of Death & Santo VS the Mafia Killers) {1969}
Santo y Blue Demon Contra Dracula y el Hombre Lobo (aka Santo and Blue Demon VS Dracula and the Wolf Man) {1972}
Santo y Blue Demon Contra el Doctor Frankenstein (aka Santo and Blue Demon VS Dr. Frankenstein) {1973}
Santo y Blue Demon en el Mundo de los Muertos {aka Santo and Blue Demon in the World of the Dead) {1969}
Santo y Blue Demon en las Bestias del Terror (aka Santo and Blue Demon in the Beasts of Terror)
Santo y el Tigresa en el Aguila Real (aka Santo and the Tigress in the Royal Eagle) {1971}
La Verdadera Historia de Barman y Droguin (aka The True Story of Barman and Droguin & Mexican Batman and Robin) {1991}
TURKEY
Idamlik (aka Dead Man Walking and Turkish Punisher) {1983}
Super Adam Istanbul'da (aka Superman in Istanbul) {1972}
Supermen Donuyor (aka Supermen Freezes and Turkish Superman) {1979}
Uc Kayitcilar (aka The Three Superboys Strike Again) {1976}
Zorro Kamcili Suvari (aka Turkish Zorro) {1969}
Super Selami (aka Turkish Superman) {1979}
MISCELLANEOUS
Kdo Chce Zabit Jessie? (aka Who Wants to Kill Jessie?) {1966}
Konec Agenta W4C Pro Stredinctuinn Ps a Pana Foustky (aka The End of Agent W4C) {1967}
Superman Leotdeon Sanai (aka A Man Who Was Superman) {2008}
TV & USA MOVIES & STUFF
Batman {1966 - 1968}
The Greatest American Hero {1981 - 1983}
The Green Hornet {1966 - 1967}
Shazam! (aka The Shazam! / Isis Hour) {1974 - 1977
The Tick {1994 - 1996}
The Fantastic Four {1994}
Gen 13 {1998}
Justice League of America {1997}
Batman {1966}
VHS: 5.00
DVD: 7.00
Batman {1989}
Batman Returns {1992}
Batman Forever {1995}
Batman and Robin {1997}
Batgirl VS Catwoman {2007}
Catwoman {2007}
Dr. Fate and the Crawling Chaos / A Question of Fate {2007 - 2008}
Elektra The Hand and the Devil {2008}
Italian Spider-Man {1968}
Superboy {2006}
Superboy II {2006}
Superboy III {2006}
Supermen Donuyor (aka Return to Supermans) {2007 - 2008}

RB @ work
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.